Hi Jonas,

Jonas Finnemann Jensen schrieb:
This is a problem in the SmNodeToTextVisitor...
Have you tried latest version... Luke have been (and may still be)
working on this issue.

I have installed RC2 now, but I see no difference in formula editor.

The problem is that the use of brackets in expressions is context dependent.
Notice the difference between binom { A } { B } C and { binom { A } {
B } } C, where A, B and C are expressions...

I see no difference. And why should there be a difference? The command "binom" takes two operands, so the expression is finished after binom { A } { B } and I see no need for brackets around it.

(1) Short ^ and _ are exchanged with long rsup and rsub.
(2)  A lot of additional braces and spaces are added.
(3) The part "from ... to " is exchanged with csup and csub.
Definitely points to improve... The main concern at the moment is to
have a node to text visitor that preserves the resulting formula...
Luke have already removed a lot of brackets that wasn't necessary...

Do you want bug reports for these problems?

Leaving out whitespace is not a problem but how much whitespace do you
think is good... ?

I personally use blanks only where it is necessary to separate things. In addition I use carriage returns to structure expressions, especially matrices.

For example I write
        f%prime(x)=func e^-{x^2 over 2}
and
        6 a + 5,5b
latter because of the bug, that in 6a the a is not italic.

Kind regards
Regina