Hi Yifan,

On 2010-12-24 at 17:23 +0800, Yifan Jiang wrote:

Here is a bigger one, I forgot to compress it before, sorry to separate them.

* 0002-replace-all-tabs-with-4-spaces.patch

But did not push this one, sorry for that.  This would cause trouble
when merging changes from OOo, unfortunately; we will be able to do
these changes with newer git version though - a change in the merge
strategy that will allow to merge whitespace changes transparently is
already introduced, hopefully it will get into a stable release soon.

Regards,
Kendy