Hi Kami,

my apologies ... having only brief looks at certain topics does not
really help :-\

I thought the original color palette won't be affected at the moment,
since the branding colors are:
      * not that long lasting (belonging to the initial branding, but
        will be replaced with the community branding once we start to
        develop that with the wider community)
      * are specific to a small group (the LibO community)

Thus, my understanding was to ship the original color palette file like
some others - being optional and not affecting the default palette. Our
"normal" users don't have that much benefit creating stuff with that few
(hand picked) colors. I am wrong (rhetorical question, since your answer
already conveys that I am wrong... *g*)?

If yes, what is the plan? :-)

Cheers,
Christoph