On 23/12/10 23:44, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi

Em 23-12-2010 18:36, Michel Basilieres escreveu:
Hi

There are two big areas which I feel need to be addressed - although I'm
sure I'm not the only one to mention them. First, and most important, MS
Office compatibility. Frankly, in OO this is crap. The transfer from OO
(I know it's not LO, but as far as I know, no one has said this is an
issue for LO) to Word and back again is so bad I finally had to migrate
to Word.

The easiest way to fix Microsoft compatibility issues in your
workplace is to buy Microsoft licences. LibreOffice will never do
better than Microsoft. Not even Microsoft do better than Microsoft.
And frankly, do we want to be tied to Microsoft rules forever?

Microsoft has a WELL DOCUMENTED history of DELIBERATELY BREAKING
compatibility with other programs. If you want compatibility between
LO/OOo and Word, you will need to stop MS breaking it.

Cheers,
Wol