On Thu, 2010-12-23 at 07:56 -0800, Joseph Powers wrote:

[...]
No where in the code can I see where maNames gets cleanup up. The only
destructor is in the base class which just cleans up the list memory
and doesn't free the NamePair_Impl memory.

Indeed.  This is bad.

1. Am I reading this correctly?

IMO yes.  That's how I'm reading this too.  This guy is probably leaking
memory.

2. Where is this uses, so I can test my changes? (I'm converting the
above code to use a vector<>)

I believe this code is used to manage templates (File - Templates -
Organize) or somewhere in that neighborhood.  But please do
double-check.  Beyond that, I don't know for sure.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida@novell.com>