I often use a file to show that Calc doesn't have the 8192 discontinuities
limit as in Excel (see
http://smurfonspreadsheets.wordpress.com/2007/04/30/1-million-rows/). Until
OOo 3.2.1 I can use my example file, with OOo 3.3RCx and now LibreOffice 3.3
Calc crashes.

As I can't join my example file, here is how to create it:

In A1 put Number;
In B1 put Even or Odd;
From A2 to A20481 put the numbers from 1 to 20480 (use automatic fill);
From B2 to B20481 put 1 if the facing number in column A is even, put 2 if
it is
odd (use copy/paste to do it);
Use Automatic filter so that you can select even or odd (2 or 1) from column
2.

This file never crashes OOo Calc before 3.3. You can use the same file in
Excel
and try to select only the even or the odd numbers and do a copy/paste
action.
It won't work, a weird message giving the user the impression that the
problem
comes from him will appear (typical Microsoft message).

Calc 3.3 will freeze forever with this file set to use even or odd numbers
only,
you need to kill the process. I tested this behaviour in Ubuntu Linux
10.04.1 64
bits and in win XP SP3 (at the office). To be honest, I also checked
OpenOffice.org
Calc 3.3RC8 in Ubuntu Linux 10.04.1 64 bits and the same behaviour occurred.