Thank you for your welcome !

I was not sure about /git diff/ or /git format-patch/. Next time it would be better :)

I'm studying in Sophia-Antipolis, near to Nice, more precisely in Polytech'Nice-Sophia <http://www.polytechnice.fr/>. I'm not sure to be able to convince my teachers, but i will talk about it after the Xmas holidays.

Now, i will take other "easy tasks" and try to send my code.

Guillaume.