Hi Kendy,

I pushed two commits to the cia bot script we have in the build repo.

The first is not interesting, it just implements a dry-run mode so that
one can test the changes easily without calling cia.vc.

The second implements something you asked a few days ago on IRC: when a
new branch is created then new commits will be announced from there.
(We used to announce the last commit from a new branch in the past.)

This means:

1) If the branch is just created without any new commits, then the
script no longer spams.

2) If the branch contained more then one new commit, then all of them is
announced now. (In case this gets problematic we can limit the output in
the future.)

So - if this looks fine please update & restart the bot.

Thanks,

Miklos