On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 13:20:08 +0100, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
I'd prefer if those would only be set in scp2 module when those are
actually used, and not globally.

Sorry, for this my build system foo of LibO is too limited and *I* am
not capable of just creating defines in a single module. This means
touching dmake files, I would think. Something that I have vowed to
avoid at any cost :). So patches and help for that appreciated.

--enable is a bad choice for options that accept multiple values IMHO.
For multiple argument style ones, I'd prefer --with options..
From the autoconf doc:
-------------------------
 If a software package has optional compile-time features, the
 user can give `configure' command line options to specify
 whether to compile them. The options have one of these forms:

     --enable-FEATURE[=ARG]
     --disable-FEATURE

 Some packages require, or can optionally use, other software
 packages which are already installed.  The user can give
 `configure' command line options to specify which such
 external software to use.  The options have one of these
 forms:

     --with-package[=ARG]
     --without-package
I would say, bundling themes fall into the area of compile-time features
rather than specifying "which external software to use", that's why *I*
would go for enable. That having said, I don't feel like fighting over
this one, and we can make it a --with option too.

Sebastian