Hi Cedric,

Am Montag, 6. Dezember 2010, 10:08:27 schrieb Cedric Bosdonnat:
Hi Andreas,

On Sat, 2010-12-04 at 17:13 +0100, Andreas Mantke wrote:
there is already a Netbeans-Plug-In for OOo. But this plug-in doesn't
work for me with LibreOffice and it's SDK. Because of this I'm curious,
if someone is working on such a plug-in for LibreOffice.

It's very unlikely that the guys working on the Netbeans plugin for OOo
make it support LO... as they are Oracle employees.

I know that and I think it will end up in this way.

Just for your information, I'm still working on the Eclipse plugin and
made it move to LibreOffice... At least my dev version of ooeclipse
works fine with dev versions of LibreOffice.

If you want to help me test it, I'ld be glad to provide some build of
the master branch.

That would be great. I'll test then, if I can manage to create a version of the
PDFConverter for LibreOffice.

Regards,
Andreas
--