Yi Fan Jiang píše v So 27. 11. 2010 v 19:07 -0700:
Hi Petr,

The blocker criteria would be quite useful ;-) Thank you!

For the process to nominate a blocker, is there a specific reason to
report a nomination
twice (1 in mailing list, 2 in bugzilla)?

Please use the subject:

Nominating bug xxxx as blocker for LibO-X.Y.Z release

You should also add a dependency to the meta bug:

      * LibO-3.3 - bug #31865

A potential problem of the twice nominating is reporter may forget to
do another process
after finishing one step. e.g. what if he/she only sends a mail and
forget comment on Bugzilla?
Then more documentation effort will be needed to keep 2 sets of
information 'sync'.

A uniform reporting path might make it more manageable. Can we just
add libreoffice
mailing list to a CC list of the meta bug or something like that.
Since the release version
is included in the Meta bug title, we would not be likely missing new
blocker information
in the mailing list. For the detailed bug list, we just need to check
the dependency fields
by clicking meta bug URL inside the mail.

I like the idea about adding libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org into CC
of the meta bug.  IMHO, it is worth to have the discussion about blocker
bugs on the dev mailing list. Others might help to provide more details
if we are in doubts...

Thorsten, Kendy, others, what do you think about it?

Best Regards,
Petr