Le 24/11/2010 23:14, Miklos Vajna a écrit :
On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 11:07:51PM +0100, Julien Nabet<serval2412@yahoo.fr>  wrote:
Here what i've got :
serval@serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone$ git branch
* master
serval@serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone$ cd components/
serval@serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone/components$ git branch
* (no branch)
    master
That's it. Somehow you're not on a branch. I would try:

git rebase --abort

Under clone/components, and in case it says no rebase is in progress,
then just 'git checkout master', and finally re-try bin/g pull -r.

NOTE: /clone is part of build.git while /clone/components is
components.git. Any directory under components is also part of
components.git, so you just get the same output there.
Now i have this :
serval@serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone/components$ git branch
* (no branch)
  master
serval@serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone/components$ git rebase --abort
HEAD is now at eb24b6e RTL patch
serval@serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone/components$ git checkout master
Already on 'master'
Your branch and 'origin/master' have diverged,
and have 3 and 13 different commit(s) each, respectively.
serval@serval:~/libreoffice-source/build/clone/components$

Julien.