On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 20:31 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
Great work!  I've applied all your patches and committed as a single
commit.  I hope that's okay.

Not a problem. I generally commit locally in very small chunks and then
format-patch generates one patch per commit. I can squash them together
in future if that is the preferred style.

Here, you replaced all instances of xFoo.is() with xFoo.get(), which is
itself not incorrect.  But boost::shared_ptr overloads the operator
bool() which returns the wrapped pointer value when a boolean value is
expected, so in this example simply replacing xFoo.is() with xFoo is
sufficient (and cleaner).  I've made this change while applying your
last patch.

I have learnt something new today, so this is good. Having said that,
even after reading about the safe bool idiom, "operator
unspecified_bool_type" still seems a bit obscure.

Nigel