On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 01:32 +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
Is 3) about cppunit as well? If yes, what about just having 3) in the
tree as well, and then it could be invoked with a 'make check' or
similar that would run all those tests.

I'm asking because I guess the more complex to run it, the fewer people
will actually try it out at all.

True. I was sort of wondering about potential colossal size. But sure I
guess a separate repo for megatest, optional like l10n in the normal
course of things, and a "make check" would do the trick for me.

C.