On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 13:54 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 08:05 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 09:14 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
If you look at calc I think it has
a timer which is launched off when calc is first started, and then
that
timer never ends, even when calc is actually closed down :-)

Hmm...  Not Good.  Which timer in calc is doing this?

See sc/ui/app/scmod.cxx and aIdleTimer. IIRC aIdleTimer is started on
first load of a calc document and will never end. Might have to double
check that, been a while since I looked at them.

Yup, it's still there, along with the spell check timer (aSpellTimer).
They keep restarting themselves every time the timer hits.

Hmm...

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc