On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 15:51 +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
Summary, is that we lost 34,000 lines of
code since we started to code on LO...

Howdy Sebastian,

Outstanding - this is a figure we are confident enough in to publish?

Sounds like it, but just to be sure..so, this is how I put it out via
twitter.

==

#libreoffice developers put the #openoffice code on a diet / work-out
regiment. After 6 weeks how did they do? 34,000 Lines of code lighter.

Best wishes,

Drew