Mattias Johnsson wrote:
Rename the custom animation "Put on the Breaks" to "Put on the Brakes".

So here's a question - what do I do when I fix an OO.o issue that's in
the OO.o issue tracker, but not in the LO bugzilla? I suppose I can't
really comment there and say it's fixed, since they're not going to be
pulling the fix from LO, right?

Many thanks for the patch - applied only the part that changes the
UI string, unfortunately the preset ids end up in the ODF file
format, changing those would make OOo / LibO mutually not understand
which ui preset has been used (could generally be worked-around, but
I think in this case is not worth the effort).

I've added a reference to i102212 in the commit log, Cedric has a
patch and a greasemonkey script to overlay a "fixed in LibO" for the
OOo issuezilla (http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/wordpress/?p=727)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten