On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 14:59 +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
There was #ifdef'd test code depending on WITH_CORE being defined (which
is never set in our build system). It is described as test code that
will core dump for sure. So let's remove this and write proper cppunit
tests instead. All this concerns two files in 'qa' and not "real source
code".

I have run the tests after this patch and they ran through successfully.

You already pushed this, and it looks good.

I see its a subsequent-test but it doesn't seem to depend on anything
not already a dependency of sal, or need a full-install to run. So
personally I reckon it might be better to build and run all the tests as
we build-through that are possible to do. i.e. remove the .IF
OOO_SUBSEQUENT_TESTS and always build and run them.

Also needs some extra header guards and makefile.mk foo ala the sfx2
cppunit example to handle the ix86 stlport + system cppunit case too.

C.