On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 18:13 -0700, John LeMoyne Castle wrote:
Hi all,
[...]
Still new to git but I am sure I saw and built and ran the old txtedt.cxx
and still no LSQEW.  Feelin' a bit lost ... I can think of some other
options for trying to find what fixed the LSQEW but I feel like I'm chasing
ghosts where they aren't.   Maybe I have a magic bug eating build setup. I
hope not -- that would make troubleshooting impossible ;-)
I wonder if the recent rebase to OOO330m13 is the culprit, would be
interesting if you could test against the corresponding oracle dev
build