On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 21:36 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
so apparently for some reason having *two* lines with symlink: in it
with the same target breaks (which is news to me). Someone should have a
look at deliver in the solenv to find what it does on seeing a
"symlink:" line and try and fix it to do the right thing.

Kohei has reverted it in the meantime. I had a chance to look at this
this morning and deliver when it does a symlink first removes any old
link, and then tries the symlink. So I tweaked it to only remove if the
source of the symlink exists, which is what I expected it to do anyway.
And re-committed the bsd prj/d.lst stuff again. So it should all work
for everyone again.

C.