Hi there,

Just to let you guys know that, I've merged the
feature/calc-function-linest-logest branch into master.  That branch
contained the patch from Regina (CC'ed) that improves accuracy of
LINEST, LOGEST, TREND and GROWTH cell functions.  I've done my review,
and think it's in a good state.  Thanks a lot, Regina. :-)

I've added several test cases to the contrib/test-files repository,
which you can clone by

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/test-files/

look under calc/function to find the new test cases I've just added.

Cheers,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc