Hey Caolan,

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm@redhat.com> wrote:
On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 22:22 +0530, surenspost@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

Just resending the patches with the suggested changes from other mailing threads

Patch 1 : German Translation of comments in writer

So, catch is that there was a few other changes made in the meantime to
that file so it doesn't fully apply.

Like we talked out in IRC there are a few other gotchas in there as well
wrt. the comments falling out of sync and ending commenting the next
entry down. And there's a fair bit of machine generated English in there
which I can't make head or tail of :-). So I've pushed what applied and
what made sense to me.

Sorry for the machine translation part., there were quite a large
volume of german comments in my defense ;) I will review the file once
again and make manual translations where ever possible. Thanks once
again for the awesome support :)

Patch 2 : make dev-install fails when run the second time (happens so
in Ubuntu). The patch I have provided is platform independent and have
tested in Ubuntu to work fine.

Should the test for a dir be *before* the test for existence, i.e. like
so...

if(-e "$destdir$destination") {
   #printf "Deleting already present file $destdir$destination from
previous builds\n";
   unlink "$destdir$destination";
}
if(-d  "$destdir$destination"){
   #printf "Deleting already present Directory $destdir$destination
from previous builds\n";
   rmree("$destdir$destination");
}

C.

Updated the second patch and tested it.( Also as an off note, to be
noted is through out "make dev-install" the directory check condition
is not satisfied at all.)

Thanks to Sebastian also for the help :)

--
regards
Suren