Hi Luke,

I thought I'd try one of the visual formula editor easy hacks

Great... Your patch looks fine to me... And works very well too!
I've applied and pushed your patch to the master branch (commit
8137918224bb).
And removed the item from the easy hacks page on the wiki.

This one seemed the easiest of the three there. Hope it's okay.

More than okay: Great! Issues are here to be fixed - not buried in a bug
tracker...

I noticed that you've found and updated the todo list (thanks, btw)...
This means that you know where to find inspiration for more challenging
visual formula editor tasks, should you be interested...
(just, drop me an e-mail, if you are).

I started the visual formula editor feature during GSoC, so if you want to
work on it
or have questions, you're most welcome to e-mail me or ping me on IRC...
(I'm also available if you need some help getting started with the
codebase).

Again, thanks for the patch - that's one item off the todo :)

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.

I thought I'd try one of the visual formula editor easy hacks, as
Michael had recommended.

This one seemed the easiest of the three there. Hope it's okay.

Regards,
Luke