Hi Petr,

Petr Mladek wrote:
Giuseppe Castagno píše v Pá 22. 10. 2010 v 15:19 +0200:
Comments follow

Giuseppe Castagno wrote:
Hi all,

it seems that the Debian packaging in the universal is somehow broken in
instsetoo_native.

The URE package name seems wrong.

Seems related to the new naming scheme and %brandpackageversion not
initialized, but unfortunately ATM I have no idea how to fix it.
the attached patch seems to solve to problem.
Please verify.

CCed to Petr 'cause according the git logs it's the last one working on this.

I am sorry for breaking the build and being one week off. Thanks a lot
for the fix. I see that someone already committed it, ...

no problem.
I wasn't sure my fix was the right one, luckily it seemed so.

beppec56

--
Kind Regards,
Giuseppe Castagno