i.e. a script that
downloads the installers, runs them and let the end-user click-through
any relevant EULAs ?

Do you really mean the LibreOffice end-user here? I don't think that is the case which is being
discussed in this thread. We do include the VC runtime in the Windows installer, OOo has always
done that. I think what was wanted for us to have the files that are put in the installer also
available for dowload from some LibreOffice site, not just from Microsoft.

--tml