Wow, looks like the one I've encountered too...
I tried a rebuild just now.... but I have to scratch it, because of the vos
removal patch....

I'll update here as I can/ learn more

The best
René
On Oct 27, 2010 5:06 PM, "Joost Eekhoorn" <joost.eekhoorn@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

ooinstall failed, thus I did a pull (followed by autogen and download) and
build again (one night long), but again the ooinstall fails. How can How
can
I fix it? Can I install manually?

bin/ooinstall -l /home/joost/work/libro

Reading setup from bin/setup
Running OOo installer
Subroutine installer::epmfile::getcwd redefined at

/home/joostk/work/libre/build/build/libreoffice-3.2.99.2/solenv/bin/modules/installer/
epmfile.pm line 43
Digest::MD5 object version 2.39 does not match bootstrap parameter 2.51 at
/usr/lib/perl/5.10/DynaLoader.pm line 216.
Compilation failed in require at

/home/joostk/work/libre/build/build/libreoffice-3.2.99.2/solenv/bin/modules/installer/
packagepool.pm line 30.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at

/home/joostk/work/libre/build/build/libreoffice-3.2.99.2/solenv/bin/modules/installer/
packagepool.pm line 30.
Compilation failed in require at
/home/joostk/work/libre/build/build/libreoffice-3.2.99.2/solenv/bin/
make_installer.pl line 53.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/home/joostk/work/libre/build/build/libreoffice-3.2.99.2/solenv/bin/
make_installer.pl line 53.
Failed to install: at solenv/bin/ooinstall line 96.
Failed to ooinstall at bin/ooinstall line 72.