On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@novell.com> wrote:
Hi Nadav,

On Sat, 2010-10-23 at 12:11 +0200, Nadav Vinik wrote:
Notice that I leave:

       Thank for your patch :-) I removed the whole contents of
osl_psz_loginUser - as is done for several other Unix's. It would be
great as a follow-on patch to prune the contents of osl_loginUser as
well in both unx/ and win32 and wherever else it is implemented: since
we don't need it :-) Any chance you could do that further cleanup ? :-)

yes, although I may ask later more explanation (I don't see the code
at this moment)

Nadav

       Great work,

               Michael.

PS. sorry about my previous comment, was reading mail backwards and
didn't see this patch before your subsequent one ...
--
 michael.meeks@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

--
הבלוג שלי: