Le 24/10/2010 15:06, Norbert Thiebaud a écrit :
On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 7:55 AM, julien<serval2412@yahoo.fr>  wrote:
Hi,

I keep on with cppcheck and i found 3 functions in the this file with a call
to "malloc" without call to "free" :

xmlMallocLoc and xmlMallocAtomicLoc and xmlMemStrdupLoc
By the name of it, I would expect these function to do a malloc
without a free. I have not looked at the code, but the name imply
that these function are meant to allocate memory... there is probalby
an xmlFreeLoc function somewhere.

Norbert

Pff, i was searching only in the code remembering that when there's a malloc, there must be a free somewhere. As it was a malloc on a local variable, i haven't thought about the goal of the functions by looking at their name.
You're absolutely right, there's no bug at all.

Julien