Hi Mattias,

On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 10:22 +1100, Mattias Johnsson wrote:
Second time submitting this patch to the list - the first time I
forgot [Libreoffice] in the subject line and presume it got eaten by
people's spam filters!

        Nah ! that is fine, it is possible the list is configured not to send
your own mails back to you (not sure), but I got both copies.

Fairly trivial patch removing bogus version control comments, in order
to test and get to know the build / git management / patch generation
and submission process.

        Looks great; I've pushed it with a few tweaks - thank you :-)

        There were a few bits I was sad to loose comment wise; eg:

                 // both events CONTENT_FLOWS_FROM_RELATION_CHANGED and
                 // CONTENT_FLOWS_TO_RELATION_CHANGED are possible

        looks like a useful comment; and it seems we perhaps over-enthusiastic
about removing chunks of the 'MapMode' description that were not
revision control comments :-)

        In general, if a method has a comment at the top that tells us what it
does and why that is all to the good; the comments worth not having are
the:

        // I, Foo, committed this on 2007-08-10

        type nonsense :-) that you removed lots of.

If the format is incorrect and should be submitted another way, please
let me know!

        No - that was really ideal; it is easiest to apply that way; having
said that you may need to deal with some conflicts when merging master
in.

        Thanks,

                Michael.