On 10/14/2010 03:44 AM, Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi there,

On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 18:05 -0700, NoOp wrote:
Apologies; steps to reproduce:

1. Open new LibO beta2 writer document.
2. Insert|Frame|OK
3. Right-click on the frame and select 'Caption'. Enter any text & click
'OK'.

      Thanks for the bug report :-) Caolan just fixed it (calc.cxx):

a6a98d1a (Caolán McNamara 2010-10-13 20:28:08 +0100 1654) if( eLang != SvxLocaleToLanguage(
aSysLocale.GetLocaleData().getLocale() ) )

      All the best,

              Michael.

Thanks Michael. Is there an easy method for a standard user like myself
to test this, or do I need to compile myself directly? I see this issue
as a potential showstopper for betaX as adding captions to a frame is a
rather common practice in LibO.
http://www.documentfoundation.org/download/#release-notes
is rather sparse & a mention of the crash there would help.

On a related note; is there a bugzilla/launchpad bug reporting/tracking
system in place? If there is it is not apparent from:
http://www.documentfoundation.org/download/
and the link 'Filing Bugs' on:
http://www.documentfoundation.org/develop/
leading to:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/
is a bit of a miss.
Searching on 'libo' brings up:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=libo
and, yes, the correct search (I think) is 'libreoffice':
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=libreoffice

Now that I've found the last, should I also report the bug on bugzilla
even though it's been fixed - at least for archive purposes?

Apologies as I realise that this is a dev list, but any guidance that
you (and others) can provide regarding bug reporting procedures will be
helpful & can be shared on the user & discuss lists.

Gary Lee (NoOp)