On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 6:29 AM, Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian@sspaeth.de> wrote:
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 04:30:17 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com> wrote:
It's been there already:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development#The_Build_Failed..._What_can_I_do_.3F

Yep, much has been there, I just added some minor explanations and added
a section on dmake.

I am not entirely happy with that page being the overall introduction to
the "development" section and think your excellent how to build guide
should be on a page of its own,

I agree. But I started with just the overall introduction. As the page
get ore crowded, I will probably find the time to spilt it in
sub-pages
I was thinking of doing a 'condensed' version, that just list the main
command without hand-holding or visual aid.

Norbert

but I don't care enough to change it
either :-).

Sebastian