Sorry, could you be a bit more explicit and say exactly what command you are entering, in what
directory, and what the error messages are?

You should follow the OpenOffice.org Windows build instructions only as far as they can be used to
guide what dependencies you need to get and install. Don't follow those instructions to do the
actual build. Instead, in the top level directory of your libreoffice clone, run the command:

./autogen.sh

Hopefully (I have not tested recently) this will use sensible defaults... Then, once that has
completed successfully,

./download

and

make

If, as is likely, you are missing some requirements, you will get notified sooner or later during
the build process.

--tml