On Sun, 2010-10-10 at 20:30 +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
Compiling: soltools/mkdepend/cppsetup.c
gcc: ../unxbsdx3.pro/obj/cppsetup.o: No such file or directory
dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../unxbsdx3.pro/obj/cppsetup.obj'

1 module(s):
        soltools
need(s) to be rebuilt

Any ideas where to look?

export VERBOSE=true

before running build/dmake will give the full commands that are being
run which might help.

I'm a little bit baffled as to where "unxbsdx3.pro" is coming from. This
is supposed to be derived from the "OUTPATH" variable, and looking at
"set_soenv.in" in the root of rawbuild (or bootstrap in the clone dir) I
see "$OUTPATH = "unxbsdi" for NetBSD on x86. So I suggest the first port
of call is to see what is OUTPATH set to in your toplevel "*Env.Set.sh"
in the build/libreoffice*/ root dir. Assuming we're talking x86 NetBSD I
would have expected this to be "unxbsdi".

Are you working on say a new 64bit x86_64 port or something, and
unxbsdx3 is a new arch ? If you are, then
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Lazy_Hackers_Guide_To_Porting
might be of use to you, and I'd suggest just calling it "unxbsdx".

C.