On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 16:43 +0200, Camille Moulin wrote:
----- "Caolán McNamara" <caolanm@redhat.com> a écrit :

I wonder if it might be efficient to have a quick UX check for such
changes: first to be sure to take the right decision, and then to
have a little bit more traceability for this type of changes.

Yeah, the goal here is to announce these things early so there's plenty
of time for comment if there are counter arguments against making the
change.

I don't think these are controversial.

I don't think either (well, I asked for the second one on [1], so I'm
not very objective here)

We're agreed then on that one :-)

 but some of the points listed on [1] definitely are (for instance, I
 would strongly advocate for "Print  selected sheets" to remain the
 default value in Calc)

Sure, it's not my intention to arbitrarily change defaults, just to hit
this pair of annoying ones which were regularly reported as flaws in
Fedora/RHEL before we toggled them around, with no corresponding reverse
complaints. e.g. I've no useful opinion on calc printing defaults.

C.