Its a shame I can't reliably press reply-to-all, anyway belated
announcement of patches committed ( sorry to those who tried to
duplicate commit these )

Noel
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Phil,
On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 15:14 -0500, Phil Bordelon wrote:
On 09/30/2010 03:08 PM, Noel Power wrote:
wow! thanks for the patch, looks good to me, if no-one else gets to it I
will push them after I get a build. Have you managed to get a build yet?
if not you can always find some help on irc #libreoffice

No, I haven't done a build yet, which is why I'm strictly limiting
myself for the time being to janitorial no-op patches.  I'm going
to work on getting build infrastructure available this evening.
cool, drop by on irc for help

I do realize that "I stared at it really hard and believe it's a good
patch" is a poor substitute for "I stared at it really hard, then
compiled it and it worked," and I will work on rectifying this
situation. :)
I stared hard too and didn't see any problems ( but I don't trust
myself ) Anyway, it's no problem, getting a build can sometime take a
little bit of time (especially the first time) and we realise that.
Unfortunately my own build tree(s) are currently infested with other
half complete stuff or I would have just checked it quickly. Anyway I
wanted to do a fresh clean build, so...

thanks again

Noel

--- End Message ---