[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Master element confusion in the UI in Impress
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Master element confusion in the UI in Impress
- From: Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 19:45:23 +0200
- To: Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibO Design <email@example.com>
Please allow commenting and editing on the shared document.
On 03.06.20 12:08, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am very dissatisfied with how the master elements (= header, footer, slide number, date/time) are treated in the UI of Impress.
> To give myself an overview of both the correlations created by the file format and the problems I see, I have put it all together in one document.
> You can get the document from https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/SgKxw7b4QFJi6oP. Please tell me, if the link does not work for you.
> Perhaps one of you is interested in discussing what an improved UI might look like.
> Kind regards
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Master element confusion in the UI in Impress||Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Master element confusion in the UI in Impress||Regina Henschel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2020-JUN-10 (WED)
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2020-Jun-10
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Master element confusion in the UI in Impress
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Master element confusion in the UI in Impress