Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 11:20:32 +0200
From: Rasmus Jonsson <wasmus@zom.bi>
To: Heiko Tietze <heiko.tietze@documentfoundation.org>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Design/ UX advice for my GSOC project

On Sat, 3 Aug 2019 08:02:30 +0200
Heiko Tietze <heiko.tietze@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hi Rasmus,

we support your work with pleasure. As raw code is not the daily
bread it would be good when you describe the functions. From what I
can see in https://imgur.com/a/M5uPar3 you have 7 (unlabeled)
controls on top, an info box in the middle or previews of the slides.
And a footer.

Alright, some further information would be useful of course. I hadn't
made any graphics since they're temporary, but here you go:

https://imgur.com/a/WO32jIe

Buttons: start presentation, stop, start with timer, select slide mode,
swipe mode, blank screen, resume from blank screen, online status,
presentation status.

All this is based on the Android app. Your description is correct.

Further questions: Who is the target audience (average
user, experts, admins)

Average user, anyone who would show LibreOffice presentations on a TV
screen in a conference setting, for example.

Where does the console run (what could be the
replacement for GitHub)

I don't understand this question, sorry.

What hidden functionality is there (right
click on previews)?

No hidden functionality, I suppose hover over buttons to get
a description would be good.

And last but not least also how much can be
configured by the user (eg. the orange color on top).

I had not considered this so I would say nothing. Again I am basing
this off the Android Impress Remote and tried to make it look similar.

Rasmus