On 24.07.19 08:41, Роман К. wrote:
I don’t like the idea about «Some activities have levels, for example bronze for submitting 1
patch, silver for 100, and gold for 1000. I would show this by color and stars on the image.»
because it will be badly for Documentation team. I can write only one own guide or only two
chapters for existing guide and it will be already huge contribution into our project but it will
be only bronze =(

Well, some activities cannot be counted. But others have a quantitative aspect and somehow we need
to cover it.

I suggest use bronze/silver/gold levels only for Development/QA/Localization/UI when you can make
thousands actions like submit patches, file a bug report, translate 100500 words in the pootle.

That's the idea. Some badges are "plain" other for countable activities have decorations. I just
mentioned this because of the basic information we need to show: content such as dev, qa, infra...
(by shape), category meaning the actual task done (by icon), and level or number of contributions
in this task, if applicable (by stars/colors).