[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-design] Open Badges
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-design] Open Badges
- From: Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 09:45:12 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 24.07.19 08:41, Роман К. wrote:
> I don’t like the idea about «Some activities have levels, for example bronze for submitting 1 patch, silver for 100, and gold for 1000. I would show this by color and stars on the image.» because it will be badly for Documentation team. I can write only one own guide or only two chapters for existing guide and it will be already huge contribution into our project but it will be only bronze =(
Well, some activities cannot be counted. But others have a quantitative aspect and somehow we need to cover it.
> I suggest use bronze/silver/gold levels only for Development/QA/Localization/UI when you can make thousands actions like submit patches, file a bug report, translate 100500 words in the pootle.
That's the idea. Some badges are "plain" other for countable activities have decorations. I just mentioned this because of the basic information we need to show: content such as dev, qa, infra... (by shape), category meaning the actual task done (by icon), and level or number of contributions in this task, if applicable (by stars/colors).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|[libreoffice-design] Open Badges||Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-design] Open Badges||Роман К. <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Open Badges
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Open Badges
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-design] Open Badges
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Open Badges