[libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-design] Open Badges

Hello all.
I don’t like the idea about «Some activities have levels, for example bronze for submitting 1 patch, silver for 100, and gold for 1000. I would show this by color and stars on the image.» because it will be badly for Documentation team. I can write only one own guide or only two chapters for existing guide and it will be already huge contribution into our project but it will be only bronze =(
I suggest use bronze/silver/gold levels only for Development/QA/Localization/UI when you can make thousands actions like submit patches, file a bug report, translate 100500 words in the pootle.

Roman Kuznetsov