[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Material Color Palette
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Material Color Palette
- From: "kainz.a" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 21:56:52 +0200
- To: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Cc: LibreOffice Design <firstname.lastname@example.org>
there are now 6 color paletts installed in LibO
chart is not really an color platte, it's there for charts in general.
LibreOffice has the branding colors and was used to generate marketing
materials for LibO so it's more an internal palett. html is an full palett
but the target is in general html stuff. freecolour-hlc is really cool but
has 1.000 colors so the average user may need some color space background.
So in general there are the standard and tonal color paletts available to
do tasks for writer, calc, draw and impress. that was also the reason to
add material palett cause it's well known and you have a well designed
palett for drawing stuff in draw, make shape styles for impress or make
nice tables and charts in chart.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|[libreoffice-design] Material Color Palette||Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Material Color Palette||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Fwd: Rework of Writer comments "button"
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-JUL-17 (WED)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Material Color Palette
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Fwd: Rework of Writer comments "button"