[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-JUL-10 (WED)
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-JUL-10 (WED)
- From: Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 22:58:47 +0200
- To: LibO Design <firstname.lastname@example.org>
the next design/UX meeting is on WEDNESDAY JUL/10,
20:00 Berlin/CEST/GMT+2 resp. 6pm UTC.
Here is the agenda:
* Icon styles should not modify official application icons in start center (and other relevant places)
+ unique brandind for own MIME type icons or less restrictive guidelines like "frame with a donkey ear"
* Calc resizes to zero
+ suggest 4:3 with 85% of the screen height when larger than 960px
* Enhancement: Tables, Pagebreak: "keep with next row" feature
* PDF Export: PDF shows only two pages of a document with three pages (one page is hidden in the odf document)
+ boils down to the question what a page is
Full pad including backlog is here
Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Fwd: How do various apps and DEs handle the primary selection?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-Jul-10
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Fwd: How do various apps and DEs handle the primary selection?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-Jul-10