Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice User Experience Designer Opening

Hi Christina,

you are very welcome at LibreOffice. We have tons of getting started information on our wiki [1]. Most relevant might be how to communicate. Find the "Get in Contact" section- Telegram is used by most of us. So after getting introduced yourself, feel free to ask any question, join the weekly meetings, or just do some work.

Looking forward your contributions,
Heiko (UX mentor)

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design

--