Hello everyone,

InitiallyI would like to thank you for your feedback about the first draft of Telegram icons. I've gathered your comments for my first proposal and I've prepared a second draft. There you can find a second version for LibreOffice Mexico channel, a second version for LibreOffice French channel and a second version for LibreOffice Design channel. Also you can find three icon models: one for LibreOffice Albania channel, one for LibreOffice Portugal, and one for LibreOffice Sweden. Here is the link: https://cloud.collective68.tech/s/R9kQNYcYRRpZWJ5

If you want add new icons or want to improve the existing ones, please keep in mind:

1. The colors of palette should be from Marketing and Branding TDF Color Table (Color Table, https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding),except the red color. The red (#FF0B23) which is used for icons is not from color table, since there was no red color in color table. 2. The new icons shouldn't be similar with the existing one due to the potential confusion that they might generate. For this reason, the new icons may contain the same colors with any existing icon, but the color composition (placement) should not be the same. 3. The logo should not be changed by adding additional graphic elements to the "Document Symbol" (Guidelines and Best Practices, https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding) 4. For icons related to flags, the applied colors should be adjusted according to Marketing and Branding TDF Color Table (Color Table, https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding) 5. keeping the same proportions for the icon size is quite important if we want to have a [more]consistent presence. Below you can find the comments you sent for my first draft, and my responses for respective comments.
*Comment from Heiko Tietze:*
/I like flat icons and your proposal definitly complies with the branding guideline. But what identifies design, for example, with black or dark grey/green? Just color is hard to understand- but admittely easy to distinguish later. And please keep in mind that Telegram makes everything round. After loading the image I've seen the tiny connector lines. Beautiful! But unfortunately you need a hires screen to perceive this unzoomed. The country icons are super funny when compared against each other. Love Hebrew/Israel. And Brasil :)/
*Respons**e**:*
/Thank your for your feedback, Heiko! Indeed, the green connector lines are not obviously visible in a small scale of icons. For this reason, I made made some improvements, coloring the lines in ice blue (#63BBEE) from the brand guidelines. Now, I think they look clearly as connector lines. For more, please check out the second draft for icons!  I saw that there is a new icon on the Telegram channel, so feel free to keep the one that you think does the job :)/
*Comment from Sophie Gautier:*
/Just one thing about the icons for countries, we base our projects on language, not countries, so we should be very careful when using flag colors, on the FR channel for example, we welcome all people coming from French speaking countries, not only from France, hence the use of the Francophonie colors./

*Response:*
/This is correct Sophie//,//and thanks for the feedback. I was wondering what happens to communities that want to identify themselves from the location and have a Teleram group? In any case the idea is to improve the actual visual presence of these Telegram groups gradually starting from the ones that are recognized from TDF. /

*Comment from Fito:*
/Hey Kristi, thank you for creating an icon for LibreOffice Mexico =) much appreciated. Have you looked at adding another visual element associable to countries/cultures beyond flat colors? (I’m thinking maybe a background texture — for Mexico, a Maya calendar- or eagle feather-themed motif would work, I guess). Especially since both Italy and Mexico use very similar colors for their flags, their resulting icons are not too representative of any country, I’m afraid. (BTW, @kristicunga: while personally I’m not a fan of absolute flat design *myself*, I’m pretty much on board with any effort towards a cohesive image for our social media channels/accounts)/

*Response:*
/From a brief research I made, it's graphically impossible to add traditional Mexican elements (//https://thenounproject.com/search/?q=maya%20civilization)//, without touching the "Document Symbol" which is not allowed, according to guidelines (//https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding)//. For this reason I made an other version of the icon, inspired by the Mexican flag. Please, check out the second draft of Telegram icons! Thank you for your feedback, Fito!/

Thank you and lilooking forward to your comments,

Bests,

Kristi Çunga