Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice on Android - a different path?

I agree... it would be quite nice to have a more practical port...
Perhaps the Notebookbar can be used to give a more adaptive, responsive mobile-friendly interface.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is magic to those who do not understand it.-A variation on Clarke's Third Law
-------- Original message --------From: Pedro Rosmaninho <mota.prego@gmail.com> Date: 12/4/18 4:04 AM (GMT-06:00) To: webmaster@krackedpress.com Cc: LibO Project <projects@global.libreoffice.org>, LibO Marketing <marketing@global.libreoffice.org>, design@global.libreoffice.org Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice on Android - a different path?
With the current push that Google has been giving to ChromeOS - including
making it capable of running Android apps - it would be a good idea to have
a direct port of the desktop version of LibreOffice in the Play Store since
it could be used in Chromebooks. Chromebooks are personal computers and
this is a platform that LibreOffice should consider extending into.