[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2018-Nov-14
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2018-Nov-14
- From: Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:02:06 +0100
- To: LibO Design <email@example.com>
here is the agenda for the design/UX meeting today, Nov/14th 20:00 CET (Berlin) GMT+1 / 7pm UTC.
* New meeting time
+ 7pm UTC is too late for Turkey and more eastern countries
+ bi-weekly switching?
+ no preference but not too late (Tomaz)
! LAST CHANCE FOR INPUT !
* Autocorrect strikeout writing convention potential for unintended changes
* Content panels "Slide" and "Layout" at Properties deck not available when editing a slide
* Select object also outside of page canvas
+ clear WF as there is no use case (Heiko)
+ changed my mind (see last comment)
+ OTOH patch wouldn't introduce any regressions
* Context Menu: DrawText add direct formatting
+ would revert work done in bug 81132 and bug 86606
* Group Header and Footer styles together at the hierarchical view
+ can we clean up those styles?
* Better text box selection border in Impress
+ the use case of aligning shapes/objects is better solved with a snap function
+ but nothing to say against a thinner line
+ any concerns from a11y?
Full pad is here https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design
Hope to see you at 7pm UTC (20:00 CET) on Jitsi at
Dr. Heiko Tietze
Tel. +49 (0)179/1268509
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2018-Nov-14||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-projects] Re: [libreoffice-design] Notebookbar out of Experimental
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2018-Nov-14
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2018-Nov-07
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2018-Nov-14