Re: [libreoffice-design] Topic for design team to investigate: Content hosting consolidation on ask.libreoffice.org

Hello all,

FYI: because I felt this way of communication inside the project lacked
the necessary respect for the volunteer work done for about seven years
during spare time, I stopped my work for the project and the website
with immidiate effect. I was never included in any discussion about the
site before this thread (or better threat) was started. I think this is
a behavior that is not appropriate to an open source project that define
itself as open and transparent.

Thus the extensions and templates website is not maintained since three
weeks yet. I will only spend my spare time for tasks where I get in
return respectful treatment and honest feedback.

Kind regards,
Andreas