[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Diablo mode window
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Diablo mode window
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 08:38:29 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
> The dark mode window is better for the eyes.
Yes it would be nice, but until MS publishes a C++ API for "legacy" desktop
applications to manipulate theme applied colors this remains back burner.
Enhancement is open in BZ as tdf#118320
<https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=118320> , follow along
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Design-f1935996.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Diablo mode window||和尚蟹 <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Diablo mode window||和尚蟹 <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice's download page can add a few ads and increase revenue.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: LibreOffice's download page can add a few ads and increase revenue.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Diablo mode window
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Diablo mode window