Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice icon seems to confuse new users

Hi Ruslan,

despite good or bad design: the icon is also our branding for The Document Foundation and for LibreOffice. So we should not only try to make the product more striking out of the crowd of icons but also clearly distinguish it from the charitable organization behind. Hope the icon designers come up with some good ideas.

Cheers,
Heiko