Can we really think about using Ask for that?

My impression is that it is not even very well accepted as a forum. Not an example of success.

For me the current web of extensions looks and works well enough.

And on the other hand we could be more thankful with the volunteer work of the people in the project, whether we like it or not.

Miguel Ángel.