That's all very nice but... Who fixes it?
It´s nice to vote to keep something in, but when that something is
constantly breaking and there's minimal dev interest to fix or improve it
(and it needs some dire improvements) why keep it then? Would any of the
people in favor be willing to fix it and improve it? It's as simple as that.